TeamWork Technologies works with client organizations to build customized knowledgebases to leverage human capital and organizational resources to produce improved results.
- Economic Value Statements™ can be used to develop a fact base for analysts and operating managers to better communicate ways to improve value.
- Simulation can be used as a framework for assembling a strategic and competitor knowledge base.
- Data on competitive position and competitor profiles is gathered along strategic dimensions in an initial workshop.
- Continuing programs for gathering competitive intelligence can be developed to enrich the knowledge base on value based dimensions.
- Custom operational knowledge bases can be developed using other empirically-based frameworks and popular software tools. For example: The Profit & Value System (P&V System™) was developed for the Center for Management Advisors to aid CPA's assist clients improve profitability and value. A basic financial statement structure and Microsoft's PowerPoint® were used to create a "Personal Knowledge Base for CPA's." (Select pages are viewable by clicking here)
Performance metrics are chosen that best link daily operating decisions and processes to long term strategic value using a variety of empirical studies.